How it Works
- You join us and pay your dues for the month in advance via a Go Cardless Direct Debit.
- Wherever we can, we buy Seasonal Organic Fruit and Vegetables from lovely Organic Farmers based as close to London as possible.
- We also buy Sea Freighted Fruit and Vegetables from European Farmers when not available in the UK and during The British Hunger Gap.
- The UK Farmers harvest the produce (generally same day or day before) and deliver the food to us on Tuesday evening.
- We pack the Bags each Wednesday and deliver them to our pick-up points on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning.
- You collect your Bag from your selected local pick-up point.
- Work late or can't collect? We offer Local Doorstep delivery for £2.50.
Easy. Ready to join us?